The first reveal for the newest Assassin's Creed shows what looks to be a promising game. Here is what was shown:
- Taking place in London in the 1800s, you take control of Joseph Fry.
- Whistling has returned.
- New features include vehicle travel with stage coaches and horses. Expect live traffic, including train segments?
- New weapons include the Kukuri side arm, brass knuckles, and revolver.
- Rope launcher will shoot you to the top of a roof, allowing quicker travel over greater areas and even opening up aerial kills.
- Hand to hand combat has seen an overhaul in animation and execution, with more vicious punches and hits than the stale swings from previous games.
- The official release date will be October 23rd on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.